They say that there are two things that you can count on in this life and they are death and taxes. But in reality there is a third constant that cannot be escaped: change.
Life does not stay the same for long and just because your life is secure and comfortable now does not mean that a major catastrophe cannot strike at a moment’s notice. It is therefore imperative that you be as prepared as possible.
That is the goal of this guide: to walk you through the steps you will need to take to make sure you and your family are secure in an emergency situation. In this guide you will learn crucial survival techniques and the importance of being truly prepared. Remember, it is always better to be safe than sorry.
GET THIS $25 CREDIT CARD KNIFE FREE!
- Ultra Slim – Folds to the size of a credit card, 2 mm THIN! (The same size as your standard credit card and 1/10th the thickness of your standard utility knife!)
- Quick and Simple Conversion – In just seconds, this tool transforms from an unassuming card in your wallet into a fully functional knife.
- Surgical Steel Blade – Stainless steel construction for durable, rust-free sharpness.
- Protective Hand Guard – Helps you get a grip and prevents the blade from slipping.
- Built-In Safety Sheath – This prevents any accidents caused by an open blade in your pocket or pack, and even prevents the blade from becoming blunted during everyday carry.
- Snap-Open, Waterproof Locking Mechanism – Easier to open than ordinary pen knives, and no metal hinges that rust.
- BONUS Get new book Ultimate Survival Skills FREE.